Have you ever been to a “Stand Still” Parade? Well now is the time to come and be part of it and see for yourself what all the fun is about. Leon Gatorfest feature this “Stand Still” parade where the parade stand still and the people walk by.
August 24,25,26- 2012
FREE PARKING and ADMISSION IS FREE
This fun fest features fun for all ages with-
- Sat. at 9 am Karen Wright Greeno Memorial 5k Run/Walk Registration @ 8am.
- Live Music by The El Ciminos (www.thecaminos.com) on August 25th from 8-12 pm.
- Chicken-Q on Sat.
- Kid games and inflatables
- Food & more Food (including gator), ice cream
- Craft & Art show
- Laundry basket softball
- Live reptile exhibit
- Tractor exhibit
- Bean Bag Tournament
- Fireworks- weather permitting
- Sun. Stand Still Parade
Located at the Leon Community Center – Leon Wisconsin, 4 miles south of Sparta on Hwy. 27 “A Big Time in a Small Town”.
Come and stay at the Franklin Victorian Bed & Breakfast for the fun fill weekend.