Sparta will be hosting 2013 Old-Fashion 4th of July. The celebration will start in the afternoon and go on till dark.
The Franklin Victorian Bed & Breakfast is only three blocks from these events. An easy walk to enjoy your day!
- We will celebrate with old fashion games for the kids starting at 2:00-6 pm.
- 11:00 a.m. Adults will enjoy the motorcycle run promoting the Driftless Destination-our new motorcycle map.
- Bike decorating contest and winner get a new bike. Girls and boys will be judged and win
- Kristy’s petting zoo at 4 p.m.
- 2-6-3-legged races
- egg relay
- fishing pond
- stickers and face painting
- sawdust pile
- balloon bounce
- free swimming and pool activities
- bean bag toss and other games will be going on. All the kids will get prizes.
- 4:00 the Lions will start selling their Pork Chop Sandwiches at the Lions Shelter and the other concession stand will be open also.
- 6:00 Belly Dancers followed by the Lead Canaries
- THEN THE AMAZING FIREWORKS WILL HAPPEN!
From the Author- I have been to many Fireworks for many years and I will have to say the seating and the fireworks are the best to watch in Sparta, Wisconsin when the evening sky is brightly lite with amazing colors and sounds. It is a wonderful time to come and enjoy the holiday! See you soon!