When you think of what should we do now? Think of coming to Sparta area in Southwest Wisconsin this December. From theater, wine and food tastings, to Vintage Apparel and Winter Outdoors. Visit and shop local for all your holiday want list! Spend time away, be warm and relax when you cuddle up next to your someone special at our bed and breakfast.
- Visit the Franklin Victorian Bed & Breakfast in Sparta, Wisconsin. Our inviting bed and breakfast accommodations and abiding sense of hospitality promise welcome, rest, and renewal. 608-366-1427
- Visit Wildwoman’s Vintage Apparel. 210 S. Water St in Sparta, Wisconsin. Located in a former Sparta Theater that still has a working marquee. Two very special ladies run this business and you won’t be disappointed on your visit. 608-269-6217
- Sparta’s Holiday Lights in the Park takes place every Friday and Saturday in December from 5-9pm. Evans Bosshard Park (along Hwy 16E) is decorated with thousands of lights and ground displays. A special display of large wooden Holiday Cards painted by school children, Scouts and Church Youth Groups is on display, along with Memorial wreaths and decorated Christmas trees. Donations and food pantry items will be accepted to enter.
- Elmaro Vineyard: N14756 Delaney Road, Trempealeau, WI Wine makers and wine lovers alike can come and enjoy our picturesque vineyard and winery.
- Whitetail Ridge- the place for winter fun! Bring your skis and snowboards and head to Whitetail Ridge Ski Area where you can carve through the freshly groomed powder or zip down Fort McCoy’s tubing hill. Wildlife often makes an appearance along the beautiful trails. Equipment Rental is available. Open to the public. 608-388-4498