Breakfast is served in the dining room or if you prefer a little more privacy or special occasion, our two suites have Room Service available. We serve breakfast at 8:30 a.m. (We accommodate special dietary needs when made known at time of reservation or arrival).
We serve a variety of dishes, and hope to make each meal during your stay different and memorable. In our breakfast sample we are committed to serve local, fresh ingredients. Our menu changes based on what is seasonally available.
- Baked Grapefruit
- Fancy Cooked Pears
- Fresh Fruit Parfait
- Greek Yogurt
- Strawberry Soup
- Amish/Baked Oatmeal
- Breakfast Pudding
- Homemade Sorbets
- and more…..
- Scones, Muffins, Coffee Cakes, Fruit Turn-Overs, Danishs and more…..
- Wild Rice Quiche (Our Signature dish)
- Hearty Breakfast Casseroles
- Fabulous French Toast (Many Varieties)
- Crème Brulee French Toast
- Pumpkin Pancakes (and other varieties of pancakes)
- Apple Dutch Babies
- Baked Egg Dishes
- May be served with Potatoes, Sausage, Bacon, Fresh Fruits and Garnish.
- Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Milk, & V-8
- Roastery Coffee, Chai & Assorted Teas
Early morning coffee, chai & teas are available and throughout the day the beverage area is available with cocoas, tea, cider & water (hot & cold) and snacks. There is a refrigerator stocked with sodas and juice, and plenty of room to refrigerate your own items!