Breakfast is served in the dining room or if you prefer a little more privacy or special occasion, our two suites have Room Service available. We serve breakfast at 8:30 a.m. (We accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free, & dietary needs when made known at time of reservation).
We serve a variety of dishes, and hope to make each meal during your stay different and memorable. In our breakfast sample we are committed to serve local, fresh ingredients. Our menu changes based on what is seasonally available.
- Baked Grapefruit
- Fancy Cooked Pears
- Fresh Fruit Parfait
- Greek Yogurt
- Strawberry Soup
- Amish/Baked Oatmeal
- Breakfast Pudding
- Homemade Sorbets
- and more…..
- Scones, Muffins, Coffee Cakes, Fruit Turn-Overs, Danish’s and more…..
- Wild Rice Quiche (Our Signature dish)
- Hearty Breakfast Casseroles
- Fabulous French Toast (Many Varieties)
- Crème Brulee French Toast
- Pumpkin Pancakes (and other varieties of pancakes)
- Apple Dutch Babies
- Baked Egg Dishes
- May be served with Potatoes, Sausage, Bacon, Fresh Fruits and Garnish.
- Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Milk, & V-8
- Roastery Coffee, Chai & Assorted Teas
Complimentary Refreshment Center
With refrigerated beverages, snacks, hot/cold water, glassware, Ice is available and Ice packs we will freeze for you. Freshly brewed early morning coffee, hot tea & hot cocoa, a small refrigerator for your convenience and plenty of room to refrigerate your own items!
If you have business or need to be out earlier that 8 a.m., we will provide you a
“Breakfast To-Go”: includes a muffin, orange juice, yogurt, mini cheese and a to-go cup of coffee all boxed up for ready for you. Needs to be set up the night before leaving.